The Kit Plastica dos Fios Thermal Sealing is an intensive treatment that reduces the volume, eliminates frizz and provides straight and controlled hair strands for up to 3 months. It nourishes and hydrates deeply the strands besides giving an incredible shine and strengthen the structure, avoiding the breakage.
Contains: Plastica dos Fios Step 1 Pre-Sealing Shampoo 1000ml/33.81fl.oz: Deep cleans the hair strands and helps to open the cuticle facilitating the penetration of the active ingredients of the treatment.
Plastica dos Fios Sealing Thermal Step 2 - 1000ml/33.81fl.oz: With the other products, promotes the natural straight effect of long duration in the hair strands and leaves the hair shiny and frizz-free.
Application: Requirements: silicone gloves, dryer, flat iron, plastic tabs, comb, brush and a plastic container.
1. Wash hair with Step 1, massaging until frothy. Wash twice in the case of very resistant or very dirty hair. Let stand 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Warning: do not rub the scalp
2 Dry your hair by 80% with the help of the dryer and fingers.
3- Separate the hair into 6 parts (a vertical line separating the hair into two strands - right and left - and three horizontal sessions - neck, middle and front from the ears).
4- Pour 20 to 40 ml of Step 2 in a container and put on silicone gloves.
5. Start applying on a hair neck lock with the brush. Apply two fingers away from the root in the hair lock base and pull the product to the tips with the comb. Make sure that the product is in every hair strands.
6. Repeat with the side hair lock.
7- With the dryer in the cold jet, dry two hair strands at 100%. It is important to dry two hair strands at a time with the cold jet. This prevents the formation of smoke and prevents the product evaporates without effect.
8. Repeat the procedure 5 through 7 in the two core strands of hair, one at a time.
9. Lastly, repeat the procedure 5 to 7 in the front two strands of hair, drying the yarn back. It is important that neither the wind nor the hair strand with the product coming into contact with the face.
10- Time to use the flat iron! In blond, damaged or chemically treated hair, the temperature should not exceed 200 ° C. In normal, natural or resistant hair the temperature should be at 230 ° C.
11. Divide the hair again into parts. Separate a thin hair lock and pass the flat iron 10 times (temperature 200 ° C) or 7 times (temperature 230 ° C).
12- Pass the flat iron on the hair ends (not the length) 4 times (temperature 200 ° C) or 2 times (temperature 230 ° C). In this way you avoid the artificial smooth effect on the hair tips.
13. Repeat this process (step 11 and 12) on all the hair. The straight sloshing against the leather makes the smoothest wire naturally from the roots.
14- After using the flat iron on all hair strands, rinse well with water.
15. Apply Step 3 on the hair strands gently massaging the strands. Let stand for 5 minutes and rinse again.
16. Dry the hair with the dryer.
We recommend that you use this treatment with the help of a professional.
Naturally straight, frizz-free, stronger, repaired hair with incredible shine for up to 3 months!