The kit of Thermal Plastic sealing yarn is an intensive treatment that reduces the volume, eliminates frizz and provides smooth hair strands and controlled by up to 3 months. Nourishes and deeply hydrates the hair strands in addition to an incredible shine and strengthen the structure, preventing the breakdown.
Plastic Wiring Step 1 Pre-Shampoo 60ml/2.02fl.oz Sealing: Thouroughly hair strands and helps open the cuticle facilitating the penetration of active ingredients of treatment.
Plastic Wiring Step 2 Sealing Thermal 60ml/2.02fl.oz: With other products, promotes natural smooth effect long-term on the hair strands and leaves shiny and frizz-free hair.
Plastic Wiring Step 3 Mask 60ml/2.02fl.oz Sealant: promotes maximum hydration of the hair strands reducing frizz and accentuating the smooth effect.
Action:Treatment consists of Arginine, acai extract and Acetic Acid (ph acid).
Acai Extract: Rich in nutrients such as vitamins, sugars Essential oils and emollients. Its antioxidant action and protective promotes a complete regeneration of the strands, moisturizing them in an efficient and sustained manner.
Amino acids: balance the structure of the hair strands of the aggressions caused by excessive use of dryers and flat irons. Increases its suppleness and elasticity, leaving the hair softer and extremely easy to comb.
Phytonutrients: Nourish and protect the hair strands, helping to regenerate damaged and worn parts.
Shampoo with Acetic Acid: to have acidic pH, can cause irritation and flaking in sensitized leather. For this reason we recommend not apply to pregnant women, people with sensitive skin and children under 12 years.
Note: Provides about 2 applications. Certified Micro Quality Labs (USA) and by Anvisa. The effect is prolonged with the use of cleaning products of Plastic hair strands.
Should not be used in pregnant women, people with sensitive scalp and children.
Application: Requirements: silicone gloves, dryer, board, plastic tabs, comb, brush and a plastic container.
1. Wash hair with Shampoo Pre treatment, massaging until frothy. Wash twice in the case of virgin hair, very resistant or very dirty. Let stand 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Warning: do not rub the scalp.
2 Dry your hair by 80% with the help of the dryer and fingers.
3- Separate the hair into 6 parts (a vertical line separating the hair into two strands - right and left - and three horizontal sessions - neck, middle and front from the ears). Secure each session in a bun with a clip.
4- Pour 20 to 40 ml of heat-sealing in a container and put on silicone gloves.
5. Start applying a neck lock with the brush. Apply two fingers root in the lock base and pull the product to the tips with the comb. Make sure that the product is in any hair strands.
6. Repeat with the lock side.
7- With the dryer in the cold jet, dry the two strands at 100%. It is important to dry two strands at a time with the cold jet. This prevents the formation of smoke and prevents the product evaporates without effect.
8. Repeat the procedure 5 through 7 in the two core strands of hair, one at a time.
9. Lastly, repeat the procedure 5 to 7 in the front two strands of hair, drying the yarn back. It is important that neither the wind nor the hair strand with the product coming into contact with the face.
10- pranchar time! In blond, damaged or chemical hair the board temperature should not exceed 200 ° C. In normal, virgin or resistant to temperature hair should be at 230 ° C.
11. Divide the hair again into pieces using clips. Separate a thin linear strand length and pranche (without spikes) of the wick 10 times (plank 200 ° C) or 7 times (plank 230 ° C).
12- Prache the ends (not the length) of hair to 4 times (plank 200 ° C) or 2 times (plank 230 ° C). In this way you avoid the artificial smooth effect on the tips.
13. Repeat this process (step 11 and 12) for all hair strands. The straight sloshing against the leather makes the smoothest wire naturally from the roots.
14- After pranchar all strands, rinse hair well.
15. Apply Restorative Mask on the hair strands gently massaging the strands. Let stand for 5 minutes and rinse again.
16. Dry the hair with the dryer.
Note: For relaxed or straightened hair, applying Thermal Sealing of Plastic hair strands after the chemical process. In the case of dyeing or toning apply the sealing yarn of Thermal Plastic two days before or after dyeing, for improved fixing of the color pigment in yarn.
Naturally straight hair without frizz, stronger, repaired and with an incredible brightness for up to 3 months!