BRK Hair Restructuring Treatment Progressive Defrizzer Fortace Hair Structure Reconstruction and Hydration 1L/35.2 fl.oz
BRK Capillary Restructuring, was developed with a defrizzing complex, which acts in synergy on the hair, eliminating the use of anti-residue shampoo.
The defrizzing complex gets into the hair without damaging it with alkaline ph shampoo. With a single step you perform an intensive hair reconstruction treatment. It deeply nourishes and hydrates, besides giving incredible shine, strengthening the capillary structure and preventing breakage.
1. Apply the product directly, without washing the hair, respecting the scalp. Note: Only wash hair if it is "very dirty" with normal shampoo (never with anti-residue).
2. With the product applied align the hair with a comb. The minimum pause time is 40 minutes for fine hair and 50 to 60 minutes for medium to thick hair (including Afro).
3. Rinse hair thoroughly with cold water only (scrub/fry/massage scalp and hair as if you were shampooing) leaving on average 15% to 20% of the product in the hair. The hair will not show evident signs of straightening after rinsing. Wait for the finalization to evaluate the smoothing degree.
4. Brush directly on the humid hair, do not reduce the humidity of the hair with a hair dryer before brushing, which should be very well done, in locks of approximately one finger's thickness, already modeling the hair (Note: the reconstructor is the one that will give the hair a smooth shape, therefore, do not reduce the humidity of the hair with a hair dryer so as not to alter the final result).
5. Next, flat iron the hair from 5 to 7 times per lock, on resistant hair from 10 to 15 times per lock at a temperature of 230ºC on fine locks, slowly, until getting more shine, finishing the process.
Nourished and hydrated hair with much more shine, aligned and straight.
- 01 BRK Hair Restructuring 1L/35.2 fl.oz